Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!



Merry Christmas! I had a good Christmas, yes, I did. I got a pink ball that lights up when I hold it and shake it. In the dark it lights up when I shake it. I'm holding it in the picture! My dad gave it to me. I play with it a lot. Auntie Pam gave me a book called Princess Bella. The pencils are magic and color the black pages! It has rainbow swirl and holographic foil scratch-off pages! I like it a lot! I got three Leapster games! They're fun. I got some gift cards so we get to go shopping and that's going to be fun! Grandma's tree is nice. I'm standing in front of it.

2 comments:

Haleigh's corner said...

it sounds like you are enjoying the pink ball! I'm so glad I am getting to see you over christmas break. I love you!!!

Pam and Gene said...

Merry Christmas Princess Bella! I'm glad you had a good Christmas. I wish I could have spent some time with you and your sister this holiday. I am sure I will see you several times next year. Auntie Pam